Sunday, October 7, 2012

Welcome! and Describe the perfect birthday.

My name is Hannah and I will pre-write my writing homework and post it here to you, and also talk about what we're doing in writing at school. I will also tell you about the Writers' Celebration that we have and tell you what comments the kids in my class left me. Thanks for reading!

On the perfect birthday, I would have three pieces of cake, my whole class would be nice to me, my family would come and spend the day with me, I would get whatever I wanted, I would get loads of candy. I am going to turn ten on October 8th. I am excited. We are going to see Hotel Transylvania and have cake, I'll give my class cupcakes, and we'll go out to dinner. I will wear my birthday banner and birthday ribbon. I will go to the movies, my daddy will be a Watch D.O.G., oh my, there is so much going on that I can't remember it all! Anyway, my mom's birthday was on the 5th and we gave her an iPad and an iPad case. I was a teeny bit jealous. My brother, my mom, and my daddy are going to have lunch with me tomorrow. Ooh, I can't wait for tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment